Saturday, September 19, 2009

Overnight to Watford?

Just a short entry for this one, an EPIC trip to make the game, and an EPIC game too!

After finishing work at 4, I'd headed over to plymouth for drinks.
I'd already booked the train upto Watford, but didnt think i'd be smashed when I got my train.

The sleeper train to London, leaving at 10 to midnight!
Arriving in Paddington at stupid o'clock in the morning is unreal. It was dead!
As was the rest of London

As soon as the first pubs were open I settled down for the day, eventually my dad turned up too.
The tube upto watford before hittin up some more pubs where I met friends from back home.
It was great to be able to stand outside in the beer garden with a BBQ and a beer! Loved it.
Anyway it was what I'd actually come to Watford for, the game!


FOXES!

The game was brilliant, Fryatt grabbing a brace and putting us 2-0 up! But inspired new signing and substitute Heidar Helguson bagged twice levelled before Danny Graham but the Hornets ahead. A last minute goal from Danny N'Guessan sent us travelling fans into raptures and we headed home with a point.
A good day (and a bit) out f'sure!

No comments: